Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife 20CBL
The Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife takes inspiration from a 1950's classic. It has all the features that made the original an award-winning, international favorite. Our more contemporary version is made out of German 4116 Stainless steel and hollow ground to a razor edge. It will glide through just about any material because its elliptical profile is very efficient at reducing cutting drag. The Polypropylene handle is equally efficient, fitting snugly in virtually any hand. It's slightly offset in relation to the blade to keep one's fingers safely out of the way. Light and tough enough to endure hard knocks, it will never break or fall apart in the way a traditional wood handle is prone to do.
- The Cold Steel Canadian Belt Knife takes its inspiration from an old 1950s classic
- It has all the features that made the original an award-winning, international favorite plus some modern improvements
- Our contemporary version is made out of sub-zero quenched German 4116 Stainless steel and hollow ground to an incredibly sharp edge
- Unlike some wooden handles, our durable Polypropylene handle is tough enough to endure hard knocks while remaining light and comfortable to use
- This super lightweight 2 ounce blade comes with a secure low-profile polymer sheath, making it a breeze to carry all day or on extended hunting or camping adventures