Cold Steel 39LSWB Marauder Knife
Honoring the name of Merrill’s Marauders - also known as Code name “Galahad”, the United States renowned assault unit within the South East Asian Theater of conflict - our Marauder Bowie is rugged, relentless and reliable.
It features an extra broad, razor sharp blade, with a continuously curved edge, deep wide blade bevels and formidable clip point. During our intensive and torturous performance testing of this new Bowie our company President simply uttered one word: “Beastly”.
Suitable for many military, survival and hunting scenarios, the Marauder is equipped with a versatile Secure-Ex sheath allowing the knife to be fastened comfortably and securely on a belt or pack, or LBV.
Cold Steel Marauder Features:
- Blade Thickness: 4.7 mm
- Handle: 5 1/8" Long Kray-Ex
- Blade Style: Clip Point
- Steel: Japanese Aus 8A Stainless
- Sheath: Secure-Ex Sheath
- Extra broad razor sharp Japanese AUS8A blade
- Continuously curved cutting edge, deep wide blade bevels and formidable clip will cut, hack, shear, chop, slice and pierce with equal ease
- Generous full tang is encased in a double quillion sub hilt Kray-Ex handle that is impervious to the elements and incredibly comfortable
- Secure-Ex Sheath
All Cold Steel knifes are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
About Cold Steel
Cold Steel, Incorporated was founded in 1980, with the goal of making the strongest, sharpest cutlery in the world for knife enthusiasts. Over the last three-plus decades, the company has been at the forefront of many design innovations that have helped innovate the knife industry, including introduction of checked Kraton handles, and the tanto point blade styles which have become industry hallmarks of quality and sophistication.