Cold Steel 20TL Tanto Lite
The Tanto Lite resembles it's more expensive counterparts in many ways, (with similar blades, guards and pommels) but featuring sub-zero cryo-quenched German 4116 Stainless Steel blades, and newly designed handles. The handles are made in two parts. They feature a Polypropylene guard, pommel, and core section, which envelopes the knives full tangs. The core is then over-molded in a deeply checkered Kray-Ex for a non-slip grip that’s easily cleaned with soap and water. To carry your knives safely and conveniently in the field, we are including a pouch-style versatile low profile polymer sheath with integral belt loop that can be easily worn on your hip or tucked into your pack or tackle box.
- Blade Thickness: 3 mm
- Handle: 5 3/8" Long Polypropylene & Kray-Ex
- Blade Style: Tanto
- Steel: German 4116 Stainless
- Sheath: Cor-Ex Sheath
- Similar to the Cold Steel's popular Tanto and Outdoorsman knives, Tanto Lite has two-piece handle with polypropylene guard, pommel, and core, which totally envelopes full tangs
- Core is over-molded in highly textured Kraton material for nonslip use and remarkably long-lasting durability
- 11.375-inch overall length, six-inch blade with three-millimeter thickness; 5.375-inch polypropylene and Kray-Ex handle; German 4116 stainless steel; 5.7-ounce weight
- Includes Cor-Ex sheath with belt loop
- Includes limited manufacturer's warranty; details included with your purchase
All Cold Steel knifes are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
About Cold Steel
Cold Steel, Incorporated was founded in 1980, with the goal of making the strongest, sharpest cutlery in the world for knife enthusiasts. Over the last three-plus decades, the company has been at the forefront of many design innovations that have helped innovate the knife industry, including introduction of checked Kraton handles, and the tanto point blade styles which have become industry hallmarks of quality and sophistication.