Cold Steel Bowie Bushman Fixed Blade Knife Dagger
For the money, the Bushman series of survival knives are hard to beat! Unlike the majority of hollow handled knives, there is no joint or seam between the blades and handles, instead the Bushman’s blade and handles are cold forged out of a single piece of SK-5 high carbon steel! The resulting knives are expertly heat-treated and tempered to RC54 and, when subjected to our tests, have withstood over two tons of pressure on their blade/handle transition! Every Bushman has been carefully ground to an extra thin edge, and then honed and buffed by hand until razor sharp. Their hollow handles will accept survival supplies or a variety of handle extensions which can maximize reach, leverage or ease of throwing. Available in two blade styles (Standard and Bowie point) both feature curved blades that are ideal for skinning and a multitude of bushcraft chores. Both come complete with a Secure-Ex sheath which houses a high-quality Ferrocerium Fire Steel.
- CURVED BLADE - Ideal for hunting, skinning and a multitude of bushcraft chores.
- HOLLOW HANDLE - Accepts survival supplies or a variety of handle extensions which can maximize reach, leverage or ease of throwing.
- SUPER STRONG - Expertly heat-treated and tempered to withstand over two tons of pressure on the blade/handle transition.
- ADDITIONAL FEATURES - Secure-Ex Sheath with Ferrocerium Fire Steel.
- TACTICAL USE - A great every day carry option for self-defense.
All Cold Steel knifes are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship. Details are included with your purchase.
About Cold Steel
Cold Steel, Incorporated was founded in 1980, with the goal of making the strongest, sharpest cutlery in the world for knife enthusiasts. Over the last three-plus decades, the company has been at the forefront of many design innovations that have helped innovate the knife industry, including introduction of checked Kraton handles, and the tanto point blade styles which have become industry hallmarks of quality and sophistication.