Make a simple and easy meal that is big enough for everybody. This one-pot spaghetti is always a crowd pleaser and quick to make!
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 pound of ground beef
- 1 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
- A pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 - 28 oz can of crushed tomatoes
- 1 - 8 oz can of tomato sauce
- 1 - 4 oz can tomato paste
- Freshly chopped parsley
- 1 - 8 oz can of dried spaghetti
- In a large pot, heat up oil over medium high heat for a minute. Add chopped onion and cook until slightly translucent. Add minced garlic and cook for one more minute. Add ground beef and brown until cooked through - approximately 5-7 minutes.
- Add broth, crushed tomatoes, tomato sauce, and tomato paste. Stir well and bring to a simmer. Add spaghetti noodles and stir well. Bring to a simmer and cook uncovered for 9-11 minutes, stirring frequently, until pasta is al dente. Serve up in bowls to make it easy to eat at your camp chair!
Recipe Credit: Thespicyapron.com