Enjoy these yummy Loaded Breakfast Biscuits as a perfect on the go meal. Whether it be at the campfire or on the trail they are easy to eat anywhere the day might take you!
- 5 Eggs Scrambled
- 1 Pound Bacon Diced and Cooked Crisp
- 2 1/2 Cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Teaspoon Pepper
- 1 1/3 Cups Milk
- 1 Cup Shredded Cheddar
- 3 Tablespoons Butter Melted
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Grease a large baking sheet with non-stick spray or parchment paper and set aside.
- Dice the bacon and cook over medium heat until slightly crisp.
- Scramble the eggs.
- In a large bowl mix together the flour, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Fold in the cooked bacon, shredded cheese, and scrambled eggs.
- Stir in the milk.
- Drop the biscuit dough by 1/4 cup fulls onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until lightly golden brown.
- Brush with melted butter.
Recipe Credit: thesaltymarshmellow.com