Check out this quick breakfast recipe that is also vegetarian friendly: Chickpea Breakfast Hash! It is so easy to make in just three simple steps.
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 summer squash or zucchini, sliced into 1/2-inch half moons
- 1 small red onion, sliced into 1/4-inch half moons
- 3 mini sweet peppers, cut into 1/4-inch slices, or 1 bell pepper
- 1 (15 oz) can chickpeas, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon coriander
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, plus more to taste
- 2 eggs
Move the veggies & chickpeas to the sides of the skillet to create a well in the middle of the pan. Add a little oil if the bottom of the pan is looking dry. Crack two eggs into the well and cook to your liking.
Pull the skillet off the heat and serve.
Recipe Credit: freshoffthegrid.com