Try a taste of this delicious and short Campfire Hash recipe. Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and start yours hearty as can be!
- 1 large chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons of preferred oil
- 2 garlic minced cloves
- 4 large potatoes, peeled and cut
- 1 pound smoked sausage, halved and sliced
- 1 - 4 oz can chopped green chiles
- 1 - 5 oz can of whole kernel corn
- In a large ovenproof skillet over medium heat, cook and stir onion in oil under tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add potatoes. Cook, uncovered, for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meat, cook and stir until meat and potatoes are tender and browned, 10-15 minutes. Stir in chiles and corn; heat through.
Recipe Credit: Tasteofhome.com