Let's dip right into a delicious campfire favorite: Campfire Buffalo Cheese. This cheese is a perfect go to snack and adds a little bit of spice to it. Enjoy this dip with things such as pretzels, chips, vegetables etc.
- 2 (8-oz.) block cream cheese
- 3 c. shredded Cheddar
- 1 c. beer, such as an IPA
- 1/2 c. buffalo sauce
- 1/4 c. ranch
- 2 tbsp. freshly chopped chives
- 1/4 c. blue cheese crumbles
- In a large cast-iron skillet, combine cheddar, cream cheese, beer, buffalo sauce, ranch, and chives.
- Cook over a campfire until cheese is melty, 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Top with blue cheese crumbles and serve with baguette, carrots, and celery.
Recipe Credit: Delish.com